Boutwell’s Air Masters understands how important it is to have a reliable AC, especially in Florida during the hot months. Not only is a malfunctioning AC a huge discomfort, it could also pose a potential hazard. Don’t chance your comfort with other air conditioning service companies that won’t be able to solve your issue, choose us! We are the masters in AC services.
Since 1973, Boutwell’s Air Masters has been the premier company for first class service and professional repairs. As a locally owned company, we understand your unique needs and wants when it comes to AC services. Here are a few of the popular services we offer our customers:
- Air Conditioning Maintenance and Repair
- Air Conditioning Installation
- AC Filter Replacements
- Air Handler Services
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- Evaporator Coil Services
- UV Air Sanitizers
- Blower Door Testing
- Duct Blaster Testing
Don’t let a cold snap catch you off-guard. We provide heat pump services to keep you warm.
When it comes to cooling your home, there are more options available to you than you may know. At Boutwell’s Air Masters, we provide a variety of cooling options because we know one size does not fit all. Here are some systems we provide services for:
- Ductless Mini-Split System: A ductless mini-split system is a cooling system that cools your home without having to use a system of ducts. They can be installed in individual rooms or around your home to create customizable cooling zones and save you money on energy costs!
- Heat Pumps: Heat pumps are a great option for Pensacola’s milder climate as heat pumps can keep your home cool during the day and warm your home at night. This dual function makes it a popular option!
- Central AC: A central AC system is the most common cooling option. A central AC cools air and distributes it throughout your home using a system of ducts and vents.
Whatever you choose, Boutwell’s Air Masters know how to install, repair, and maintain them all!
Repairing VS. Replacing Your Air Conditioner
Choosing between air conditioning replacement or air conditioning repair can be confusing. One big consideration is price and budget. Spending an arm and a leg on frequent AC repairs? Is your AC system is older than 5-7 years? You may save more money in the long-run by installing a new system.
Another consideration is efficiency and monthly costs. Newer AC systems have higher SEER ratings and are generally more efficient than older models. Finally, if your AC is older than 10-15 years, repairs may not be cutting it anymore. It’s best to replace in this case as you will have to replace your AC soon.
If you’re noticing reduced air flow or poor air quality in your home, call us for air duct cleaning services.
Air Conditioner Maintenance
Getting regular AC maintenance means a more efficient and longer-lasting AC. We always stress the importance of regular AC maintenance to keep major repairs from breaking the bank. At home, there are several steps you can take such as changing your filters regularly and keeping your system clean. However, maintenance by a professional once or twice a year is crucial, especially for Florida residents who heavily use their AC systems. When we perform maintenance, we will inspect, lubricate, and clean all moving and electrical components. We will ensure you have a properly installed, clean AC filter and calibrate your thermostat. Professional maintenance will benefit your AC and your experience.