If you live on the Gulf Coast, you know how important it is to have air conditioning in your home. These appliances are one of the hardest-working devices you own, so it’s no surprise that eventually they will run themselves down. Being able to call an AC replacement service is essential.
The technicians at Boutwell’s Air Masters are equipped with the tools and training necessary to install a new air conditioning system in your home and ensure you and your family don’t have to go a day without comfort. We’ll get your new cooling system up and running so everybody inside can continue their daily routine uninterrupted.
Want to save cash on your next HVAC service call? Look at the deals you can get by visiting our coupons page.
Signs You Need an AC Replacement Service
It’s simply a fact that your air conditioning unit, much like every other appliance in your home, will eventually run its course. Identifying whether or not your AC is nearing the end of its life can help you determine when it’s the right time to call for air conditioning installation service before the current system breaks down completely.
There are a couple of things homeowners should keep an eye on. One of the most obvious signs is if your air conditioning system requires frequent repairs. Another is the age of the appliance. If your unit is about 20 years old, it may be time to switch it out for a modern and more efficient model. Installing a new AC might come with a high upfront cost, but it could save you money in the future when it comes to the cost of repairs and your energy bill.
Leave Air Conditioning Service to the Experts
It’s best to think twice before trying to repair an air conditioning system yourself. These appliances are delicate and not-at-all simple to install. Without the right tools and training you could do harm to yourself and the unit. If you want peace of mind, call in a professional to save yourself from any hassles and be sure that your new AC is installed correctly the first time.
When Should I Consider Air Conditioning Replacement?
Your air conditioner is vital to your comfort during the hot Florida weather. That’s why it’s important to keep an eye out for signs that you need to order air conditioning replacement services and install a new ac unit! Here are some of the major red flags that could be warning you it’s time to install a new AC system:
- Your AC is on its last leg: An old AC could mean frequent repair, high energy costs, and bad performance. If your AC is older than 15 years, it’s more prone to breakdowns and much less efficient than newer models.
- Costly repairs: If constant AC repairs are draining your wallet, consider air conditioning replacement. Your money may be better spent installing a new air unit that won’t need frequent repairs.
- High energy bills: High monthly costs could mean that your AC is not working as it should or isn’t as efficient as newer models on the market.
- Inconsistent temperatures: Notice inconsistent temperatures in your home? Struggling to get your home to cool down? It’s likely that your old AC system can no longer meet the demands of your home, and air conditioning replacement services are long overdue.
Questions You Should Ask Our Team About AC Installation
Installing a new AC doesn’t have to be a scary experience when you work with the team at Boutwell’s Air Masters. We can help you decide which AC would work for your home and will be there from purchase to installation and beyond. Here are some questions you should ask one of our professionals about AC installation:
- Are my AC & HVAC system the same thing? HVAC stands for heating, ventilation, and air conditioning. While for some homeowners their AC and heater may be the same system, this isn’t always true. Our team can help you understand the difference between your AC and HVAC.
- How long will my new unit last? With proper installation and professional maintenance, your AC should last you between 10-15 years!
- Which AC is best for my home? Depending on the size and needs of your home, you may need a certain model or type of AC system. Our technicians will provide a variety of options and consider everything from the size of the unit to type of AC that matches your needs.
Exceptional Service At Your Home
For over 40 years, Boutwell’s Air Masters has been servicing the heating and cooling needs of people across the Gulf Coast. We’re always ready to lend a hand when it comes to your HVAC systems with first-rate service at an affordable price.
Let our team members help keep your family comfortable at home all year round. If you’re in need of air conditioning installation service, just pick up the phone and give us a call.
Want to know what other people have to say about us? Take a look at our reviews and testimonials page today.