Boutwell’s Air Masters has been serving the heating and cooling needs of Shalimar and surrounding areas since 1973. Anyone who spends even one summer on the Gulf Coast will know just how important it is to have an efficiently working air conditioning system. Our winters, too, can be brutal (at least by Florida standards) with temperatures dropping into the 20s, you will want your heat pumps and furnaces to be in top condition.
At Boutwell’s Air Masters, we are focused on quality system diagnosis and expert workmanship.
Our team is ready to provide the best repair or replacement service for your heating and air conditioning systems.
We proudly offer a variety of HVAC services in Shalimar, including but not limited to:
- AC Repair & Replacement
- Heating & Furnace Services
- Ductless Mini Splits Systems
- Indoor Air Quality Services
What Are Some of the Most Common AC Problems?
As a Florida resident, you are probably pretty familiar with your AC unit. If you’ve had many issues with your AC unit in the past, you may recognize some of these common problems that could require professional repair:
- Lack of cold air - the air in your home not cooling, even with the thermostat turned to its lowest setting, is a red flag.
- Low air flow from vents - this could be a sign that your unit is working harder than it needs to in an attempt to get cool air out into your home.
- Uneven heating throughout your home - may be caused by a broken thermostat, or an issue with your central unit.
- Leaking around your AC unit - could be a sign of a blocked condensate drain line.
Give Boutwell’s Air Masters a call today if any of these issues sound familiar, and talk with a member of our team about how we can help get your home back to peak comfort!
Why You Need a Dehumidifier
Florida summers are no joke- they don’t call us the sunshine state for nothing. And as much as the sun and the heat can get you down, they’re nothing compared to the humidity in the summertime.
Not only does humidity make you feel uncomfortable and sticky, it can have adverse effects on your home as well. Here are a few ways a whole-home dehumidifier can benefit your house:
- Reduce symptoms like clammy skin caused by excess moisture in the air.
- Decrease the possibility of mold and mildew growth in your floors, walls, and air ducts.
- Reduce musty odors and stuffy air within your home.
- Improves the efficiency of your AC system by making it work less to cool your home.